Thaler Crypto Foundation :
This new concept is designed to support, guide and develop small, but engaging crypto projects by creating new collaborations/ partnerships between investors, business enthusiasts, IT engineers, crypto devotees, etc. that share the same commitment and passion for crypto. Moreover, we will be initiating brainstorm meetings, where all the team members can meet and promote their projects. Furthermore, we will organize events about blockchain technology, thus every participant is well aware of the latest updates.
Our goal here remains the same: mass adoption.
First, every crypto project submitted to our foundation has to pass through a safety verification system by Thaler . We want to stimulate their competitiveness, thus every project that is accepted will be listed and graded on the Thaler website according to their degree of activity (ex. Junior, Senior).
We will only encourage enterprising, dynamic and committed projects that maybe, someday, they will change the way that the Crypto World works!
Every accepted submission has an entry fee of minimum 1 Ethereum visible on a transparent/ common address, which, after a certain period, 90% will be allocated to the winning project, elected by vote, to help them hit the market. The remaining 10% will go to a charity organization picked by the winning project! There will also be a small fee of 100 (TAL) that will help the Thaler Foundation grow. Second, every team listed on the Thaler Website has the right to vote other projects but not for their own.
The Thaler team is suggesting the following voting criteria for all projects competing:
1. The stage that the project has reached. We are talking about actual facts and not concepts. Also, we are interested if the project was made, or not, for Blockchain. It must present a road map so we can retrace their steps or take a glance at their future plans.
2. Marketing ideas and strategies. This will show how much potential it will have on the market.
3. Security and trust –only reliable projects. The White Paper is compulsory
4. Originality and stability on the market.
5. Real value of the project in the crypto world.
We will gladly accept more proposals for the voting criteria from our collaborators.
Thaler can help create a bridge between Investors and small, but captivating projects that can improve the crypto space.